MT-16 Unit Clay desiccants are a range of inbox and container desiccants to protect cargo from moisture damage such as mould, fungus and rust. MT contains 100% clay.
These environmentally friendly inbox desiccants are widely applied across a range of industries. Sold in ‘units’, 1 Unit equals 33 grams of clay desiccant.
Esorb MT come in various sizes and packaging materials to suit your needs, including desiccants that conform to MIL-D-3464 and Military standards.
Advantages of MT-16 Unit Clay Desiccants Bags
– Cost effective
– Conforms to MIL-D-3464 standards
– Available in a wide range of sizes and packaging materials
– Environmentally friendly, 100% bio-degradable
– Non-toxic material, it can be disposed with regular waste
– Safe option compared to silica gel
– Does not contain DMF
– Esorb sachets come in sizes suitable for inclusion in individual crates cartons and boxes
MT-16 Unit Clay Desiccants Typical Applications:
– Machine parts
– Mechanical equipment
– Photo equipment
Storage and Handling
MT-16 Unit Clay Desiccants are packed in transparent airtight polyethylene (PE) bags. After opening the protective PE bag, the Esorb desiccant will start absorbing moisture from the surrounding air. To ensure the best possible performance follow the storage and handling instructions you receive with your purchase of Esorb desiccants.