Dunnage Bags are used in trucks and containers, and manage the movement of cargo by bracing the loads, filling voids, protecting cargo from in-transit damage and absorbing vibrations. Bags can effectively prevent cargo shifting, slipping or dropping.
The cushioning protection result achieved by this air bag is superior to any other kind such as wood, paper mould or foam.
- Easy to install
- Zero Cargo damage
- They improve load factor, reduce labour and transportation costs, increasing the company’s bottom line.
- Fast inflation process to save loading time.
- Light weight and flexible
- More bags per box. They remain flat before inflation, thus requiring minimal storage.
- Bags can be used vertically or horizontally
And most importantly Dunnage Air Bags are
- Moisture resistant
Dunnage Woven Bags
Dimensions: 180 cm x 90 cm
Outer layer – Polypropylene woven fabric with UV Protection
Inner layer – Co-extruded PE & Nylon with high puncture resistant
Valves – Fast fill valves are easy and quick to inflate and deflate. Valves have very good air impermeability.
For every batch of Dunnage Air Bags produced, one out of every ten bags are tested.
100% leakage tested
Load Capacity – Less than 45000 lbs
Max PSI – 2.90
Transportation Mode – Truck, Intermodal, Sea container
Dunnage Bag Inflator
This inflator is compatible with our dunnage bags and results in a fast inflation process.
- Power: 11.25 Amps
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz