Mineral Desiccants (MD) have higher absorption than Clay Desiccants (MT) and can be used as either an inbox (packaging) or container desiccant when not in direct contact with metal and electronic components.
The addition of a hook to the 2kg Esorb Mineral Desiccant makes this a highly versatile unit.
Advantages of Mineral Desiccant
- Superior performance; at 25˚C each sachet can absorb more than 70% of its weight, which is about two times more than products based on silica gel
- Cost effective
- Available in a wide range of sizes and packaging materials
- Environmentally friendly
- Non-toxic material, it can be disposed with regular waste
- Does not contain DMF
- Esorb sachets come in sizes suitable for inclusion in individual crates, cartons and boxes.
- Hook offers alternative installation options.
Mineral Desiccant Typical Applications
- Electronics and machinery
- Textiles and leather goods
- Wood & paper products
- Food products
- Chemical materials
Mineral Desiccant Storage and Handling
Mineral Desiccants are packed in transparent airtight polyethylene (PE) bags. After opening the protective PE bag, the Esorb desiccant will start absorbing moisture from the surrounding air.
To ensure the best possible performance follow the storage and handling instructions you receive with your purchase of Esorb mineral desiccants.