Mineral Desiccant 1kg (MD) has higher absorption than MT and can be used as either an inbox or container desiccant when not in direct contact with organic or metallic cargo.
Advantages of Mineral Desiccant
- Superior performance; at 25˚C each sachet can absorb more than 50 % of its weight, which is about two times more than products based on silica gel
- Cost effective
- Available in a wide range of sizes and packaging materials
- Environmentally friendly
- Non-toxic material, it can be disposed with regular waste
- Does not contain DMF
- Esorb sachets come in sizes suitable for inclusion in individual crates, cartons and boxes.
Mineral Desiccant Typical Applications
- Electronics and machinery
- Textiles and leather goods
- Wood & paper products
- Various food products
- Chemical materials
Mineral Desiccant 1kg Storage and Handling
Mineral Desiccants are packed in transparent airtight polyethylene (PE) bags. After opening the protective PE bag, the Esorb desiccant will start absorbing moisture from the surrounding air.
To ensure the best possible performance follow the storage and handling instructions you receive with your purchase of Esorb mineral desiccants